Billage is a cartoonist and illustrator living in the frigid North Eastern United States. He holds an MFA from the Center for Cartoon Studies, and attempts to use his cartooning powers for good, and not evil.
Much of his art features his love of the ocean and the strong connection he feels to water. When not making art, Billage spends playing the fiddle and the ukelele, kitesurfing, sailing and generally mucking about the ocean.
Your Shopping CartYour cart is empty
- Pumping this thing up was like a mini-kite pump. I have this strange urge to get nervous about how my lark's head knots are tied... 1 month ago
- I just got a ball chair for cartooning! I'm going to be doing core strengthening while inking. 1 month ago
- RT @donnamatata: Next up, Bill Bedard sets us straight about Jake and the Bingo Baby - pennylantern: Bill, tell us about the... http://t ... 1 month ago
- Freezing rain Friday, five thirty am. I am going on record to say that I hate you. 1 month ago
- RT @thesnowybiscuit: Hey guys! Bingo Baby got a shout-out in this really neat article about Kickstarter (all the way down at the bottom! ... 1 month ago